Make the same fresh and tasty sesame peanut noodles you’ve had at your favorite Chinese restaurant, and make them any night of the week in about 15-20 minutes. Serve these flavorful noodles at room temperature or cold right out of the fridge. Add cooked chicken or tofu chunks to make it a standalone one-dish meal.
This popular recipe is from our original Trader Joe’s cookbook, “Cooking with All Things Trader Joe’s”
- 8 oz (half a pkg) spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrot, available pre-shredded in the produce section
- ½ cup peeled and sliced cucumber
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Pour Easy Peanutty Sauce (recipe below) over noodles and toss until noodles are evenly coated. Add carrots and cucumber. Toss gently.
- Top with green onions and crushed peanuts.
Easy Peanutty Sauce:
- ¼ cup Soyaki or Veri Veri Teriyaki
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup water
- Whisk Soyaki, peanut butter, and sesame oil until blended.
- Add water and mix well