Holidays are a great time for festive cocktails like this one. Pomegranate seeds make a colorful and edible garnish that dance to the top of each glass.
For a non-alcoholic version, use mineral water (plain or lemon-flavored) instead of champagne. Or, use straight sparkling pomegranate juice garnished with pomegranate seeds. It’s a great option for kids — now they can have their own drinks that look just like the adult version! To make things even easier, Trader Joe’s sells pomegranate seeds pre-shelled and ready to go – no need to struggle with the whole fruit.
Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- 6 tsp refrigerated fresh Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 cup Just Pomegranate juice, chilled
- Put 1 tsp pomegranate seeds in each cocktail glass.
- Combine champagne and pomegranate juice in a pitcher.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and serve.
Prep time: 5 minutes