This raw relish is a tasty contrast to the traditional cooked version. This relish is great with a turkey feast or spooned onto a grilled chicken breast. The pomegranate is the perfect sweet “crunch” in every bite. I love it. If you like it sweeter, sprinkle a little extra sugar. Don’t add more lemon curd or it will get too gooey.
- 1 (12 -oz) pkg whole cranberries
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Curd (or substitute 1/3 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds (seeds from half a pomegranate)
- Chop the cranberries in a food processor or a blender (be careful to pulse and only chop it roughly).
- Add the lemon curd (or sugar and lemon), stirring to distribute evenly.
- Stir in the pomegranate seeds.
- 4.) If using sugar, let it sit for an hour before serving.